It is easy to set up the canon printer. You can Print documents anywhere with the help of the Canon printers. The Canon printers have gained maximum attention because it provides the finest quality of Print-outs to the users. In case you want to set up the Canon printer with ij.start.canon, and look for help, then approach the professionals.
How to Install & Setup Canon Wireless Printer without USB Cable Connection?
Install and setup your canon printer driver on your device using the given below steps :
1. Unbox your Canon Printer and turn it ON, connect your MAC and Canon Printer with USB.
2. Go to preferences and open Add Printer, it will show you the list if available Printers.
3. If your Printer is not in the given list visits ij.start.canon MAC.
4. Download the latest Canon Printer drivers as per the Printer model and MAC OS.
5. Open the downloaded driver file and click next.
6. After a few clicks, you will see a list of available network connections.
7. Select your WIFI network and enter the password to connect.
8. Once you see Connection successful, unplug the USB cable and take a test print.
How to Connect the Canon Printer to the Network?
Follow the steps that are given below to connect your printer with the network for Ij.start.canon .
1. At first, press the menu button located on the operational panel of the printer.
2. Then, select the Network Settings option.
3. Click the LAN Settings option and press OK.
4. In the next screen, scroll down.
5. Select the Wireless LAN setup option.
6. Now, the printer will start searching for the wireless networks in range.
7. Make sure that your router is turned on.
8. Then, it will show you a list of available networks.
9. Select your desired network from the list.
10. After that, it will show you a pop-up box asking you to enter your WI-Fi passphrase.
11. Hence type your password into the given field and press OK.
12. Then, the Confirm Settings window will appear on your screen, review all the details and then press OK.
13. You need to wait until the printer is connected to the network.
14. When the screen says Connected, press Ok.